Monday, February 11, 2008

Holidays are Over !!!!!!



I was sooooooo waiting for a holiday..........was so glad we had the long weekend for Chinese New Year....

and now it had just zoomed , rocketed and turboed by..........Waaaaa I am back to work ,..and I have nothing to remember about my long holiday except for Aruna's reception..,. How sad is that????????????

Days are going by really fast...and it scares me .. I am not sure if I am doing anything fruitful in life. Everything is so mechanical and planned and it frustrates me that I don't have enough time to do something I enjoy.... Can i please have 36 hours instead of 24....but then again..I think I will still be complaining

Anyway,I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Gong Xi Fa Cai! May the Year of the Rat bring us all good health, lots of happiness,and prosperity.
I am sure lots of you would be happy counting all that money you lesap from the elders......me want ...me want ...toooo .. This year, I only received one Ang Pow from Siew's mom ...

Well,Guess I shall stop here and look forward for the next public holiday...........errrr... 20th March............Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home