Monday, January 21, 2008

Ponggal at the temple !

This is a very delayed post....I have been really busy with stuffs.

Anyway.....as I had mention in my earlier post, I was going to the temple for the ponggal celebrations.
Well, this was deffinitely a very different experience for me, we made ponggal - the traditional way ....... they even had a competition among us to see whose ponggal boiled over first.....eerrrr.....Mine was not the first but I was within the top 5...OK LA RITE !

Photos as promised ....jeng jeng



Dad



Durga



Sister Sister



My ponggal ( Ven Ponggal )



Boiling Over....you should have seen the cheering





Can you spot me crying ?????? Smoke man....i wonder how people cooked on this

A

Apparently this dancer also featured in the movie Billa ... the Batu Caves song



Mom and Dad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home