Thursday, January 03, 2008

and it is 2008 !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!! WELCOME 2008


2007 has gone and we usher in yet another brand new year. I can say 2007 was a fairly "OK" year for me both personally and professionally.Made new friends....lost an aunt, had disagreements...MAJOR disagreements...at the end of the year...and YES I AM STILL FUMING ABOUT IT ......so my resolutions for 2008 would be to IGNORE...

I am trying to be more tolerant and less sensitive .....and avoid those unworthy people whose mission in life is to make everyone else's life miserable....All the lies,the drama,the sob stories, the plot, the stupidity ........... enough to make a mega serial......

Enough said about my miserable encounter which I should refrain from discussing further.

I ushered in the New year with family. We started off playing bowling at some parade place in Jln Ipoh....had a wonderful time. Asha ( cousin who is currently studying medicine in UKRAINE) made a suprise entrance.....she was back for the christmas holidays......a pleasent suprise indeed!!!

















Met Lizzie today for lunch at Little Taiwan to show off my new camera...hehehehe and catch up on the latest... promised her lunch yesterday but had to janji keling due to a meeting
( which i forgot)..............anyway , was good meeting her and listening to that mosquito complaning that she has gained 2 kg's......aiyayooooooooooo

Lizzie being lizzie ....animatedly told us about her experience donating blood for a colleague's dad's bypass operation. I am still wondering how they approved taking blood from this kuchidi woman......hahahahaha.....

So we were sembanging till we forgot that we had to get our wonderful asses back to work....Sigh.. anyway we will meet again tommorow...Venue : THE MARKET

Note : do not try the BLUE CORAL AND LEMON BLUE DRINK at Litte Taiwan , it tasted like chilled cough syrup....YUCK.....





1 Comments:

Blogger moomoo4u said...

I can tell the drinks tasted awful by the expressions plastered on Lizzie's and Maryanne's (that'her right?) faces.....ha!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home