Sunday, June 11, 2006

Crazy Me and my bloggie!!!!

Well, always had this inkling of starting a blog , posting pictures and all but somehow never had a proper opportunity, I should say..

Today.....I have finally got myself to do it......Wohoooo!!

Now comes the other headache of keeping this active. I mean, I don't wanna be one of those who starts a blog, and just forget about it. There should be a purpose to it rite?

Anyway lets see how things goes... Hope to splash in my ramblings and juicy stuffs of things happening to ME and around me ....

will update stuffs soon...........!!!!! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your Janji Keling. HEY, that is in Roman Bath right? One of the photos that you have uploaded during your trip to london.

1:10 PM  
Blogger M@LS said...

yes yes...it is the Roman Bath...

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home