Sunday, January 06, 2008

Tangkap BASAH

Went of to visit my uncle's family in Serdang yesterday.With my sis leaving in less than 2 weeks , weekends are spent doing our visiting.

We basically were chatting away and Hemma was entertaining them with her songs.
Uma akka made some yummy mee goreng for tea and we stuffed our face with it.

We continue our chatting....yet again

The visit does not end without our routine blood and pressure check since my uncle has all the equipments at home.I had a good sounding cause my pressure was a little high...and I blame it all on my lack of sleep....so yeah...have to get back to my normal routine soon.At the moment, I shall blame all this on my sis...you always have to have an excuse right?









After this visit, we were actually suppose to go to the mall but there was a change in plans and we De-toured to Deepa akka's place and here we had a mega experience. We caught 2 species in a very "obscene act" and that too on my sister's shoulder.......hahaha , and our Yogi Deepa akka rescued them to a safer and more ahem ....comfortable place



Tangkap Basah



Caught in the act



Potong Steam je la dua bebudak ni !!



Rescue team at work



Rescue team at work



Slowly....slowly...slowly.....



Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy........Success....!


You know, come to think of it, the moth never stopped doing "it" when all this commotion was going on..............they just had to do what they had to do...............to hell with HUMAN BEINGS !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home