Wednesday, January 30, 2008

29 January 2008

My sis and Hemma went back to US yesterday and I am sooo the very sad. Sis and Hemma has a 25 hour journey back home with stopovers at Singapore, Taipei and LA and finally arriving at Cleveland at 7.40 pm( Malaysian time)today

The house felt so empty when we came home from the airport. I have been spoilt this last 6 weeks. Always had Hemma greeting me at the gate when I came home from work.
You can hear her anklet sound all over the house as she never sits still. I am wearing one of her anklet on my wrist now........ hmmmm

This six weeks has been loads of fun and all of us enjoyed every single moment spent together.The makan makan session,the gossip sessions, arguements, gossips, get togethers, gossips, parties , gossips......Well..yeah....LOTS AND LOTS OF GOSSIPS..... what happens when 4 sisters get together????????????? jeng jeng jeng.....more gossips.

I am really missing them , so so so much...........Though my sis tries to come over every year and we get to meet her....it is soo difficult to say goodbye...to her, mama and the litte princess.

Whenever she is back in Malaysia for the holidays , it always feels like she was never away ......probably cause she gets updated with the latest compared to us at home..hehehehe

I hope she comes back soon.....real soon.........


We miss you guys .................love you loads..........




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home