Thursday, January 31, 2008

MV ....

Well Well ...........Lunch today was rather interesting

Maryann and I were in a nutty mood...so we played a little betting game. I mixed in the asam (the ones we put for the jambu potong)together with the soup from the noodles i bought and gave it to her to drink.....and guess what ...SHE DID IT....the daredevil...hahaha


I didn't really think she was going to ...saje saje la gertak ....but to my amazement...she mixed the soup nicely and terus minum....so tommorow Lunch is on me wei.... and guess where she suggested....Hilton pulak !

Mary ann...for this ikan bilis matter all....RM 5 chicken rice cukup la ok babe...most most can ask him tambah babi!!! hahahaha


I caught Mary ann in action......



BEFORE



The "assam-ish" soup




The jambu plastic




Maryann mixing her soup




Yum Yum soup








AFTER.....I seriously think it was the soup!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sooann said...

You Dog you...... you made me do it.... and the last pic was unbearable..... goodness.......

I have to have HILTON no excuse..... you better get is... Have the babi yourself....

4:56 PM  
Blogger M@LS said...

Mary Mary.......we try something else tommorow ok...then we make a decision on Hilton ....apamacam???????

5:03 PM  
Blogger moomoo4u said...

Geeshhh....you people really geli lah! Yuck!! Just for a meal at Hilton....Maryann, you should have asked for Carcosa!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger world* said...

How was it MaryAnn....the last photo shows that u became like Popeye's GF!....

Did u get ur Hilton after all?

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home