Friday, February 15, 2008

Bangkok ( 2 - 5th Feb )

Well this is a delayed post. I had problems uploading photos the first time round, which really frustrated me..................so I thought i should write about my trip later and I eventually forgot.

Thanks to Ei Leen , cause I remembered after reading her blog ( we were in BKK together) to update mine..

Well , well.... was over at BKK for the British Council Exhibition.Took an early morning flight cause had work in the afternoon.

Anyway ....my trip this time round was good. Work aside, I also manage to get some good foot , head and shoulder massage... for a very very very ( I have to stress) VERY affordable price..... 2 1/2 hours of massage will cost you about RM45 to RM 50.
So I went on Sat (2nd) , Sun ( 3rd) , Monday ( 4th) .....and only missed Tue ( cause I had to come home)...hehehehehehehe... You can only dream getting such good massages with that price here ...so I tried to make the most out of my short little trip

I did not do much of a shopping since as you can see , i spent most of the time having a massage.,....but I must say BKK is a shopping haven for both branded and the branded look-a-like goods.You will never guess it is "Ciplak"

All in all, this trip was a good one......had lots of fun at the exhibition, good company , good food.....and good MASSAGE ( i am glued to it ...I know )

Anyway pictures from my trip



Ganesha temple



NO DURIAN - at the hotel



LPC and me ( on the tuk tuk )



Giant Cola advert



Brahma temple



Mentor dinner



Mentor Dinner



Mentor Dinner



Jeremy and his Electronic Cigar



Yummy yum yum.... The Ceaser Salad was sooo the very good



Yummy !!!!






Miss Puke....hahaha....We went to the neighbour shop though ISSEY




Eileen








At the Suvarnabhumi airport









Beautiful view...on the way home




Nice !!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I first visited your blog, but my antispyware said that he is infected with an unknown virus.
I deleted the virus through this AntiSpyWare.
The virus does not manifest itself but gradually destroys information on the computer.

9:37 PM  
Blogger moomoo4u said...

Aiks, when did you take those photos of me? I looked terrible, though the massage was GREAT! Thanks ISSEY. I shall pay you a visit again very soooon.....

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home