Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sidney Saw and Elizabeth Ng's wedding ( 03/05/08)

This is one of those delayed post . Well, I was invited for Lizzy's wedding which was held at the Methodist Church in PJ ( which I could not go and got some good sounding from Lizzy ) followed by dinner reception at the Overseas Restaurant at Jaya 1 .




Well, I must say Lizzy looked very different with the gown and make-up. All dolled up. This was the first time I actually seen her with make up, so it really made a lot of difference...... hehehe.....the tomboy lizzy looking all so girly. She is gonna so kill me for this statement...

Anyway , I followed Maryann and her bf , the great Soo ( who is so good at giving directions ..NOT !!! ) HAHAHA....we arrived and were seated on table number err..not too sure...20 I think.

The bride and groom made their grand entrance followed by a toast from the groom's brother. The brother was really funny cause he kinda forced Lizzy to kiss Sidney on the stage.....I could see the look on Lizzy's face , she would have wacked the MC for doing that....only thing stopping her was the DRESS!!!!

We continued stuffing our face with the 8 course meal while all this comedy was happening on stage. The food was yummy and the company was good......

They had a slideshow presentation of thei couple's studio photographs and the morning wedding at the church.

The reception was simple yet memorable.................I am sure thats how Lizzy wanted it to be............

Wishing both you my heartiest congratulations and may both of you enjoy this bond called marriage for many many more years to come.

Love u Liz !


















1 Comments:

Blogger moomoo4u said...

Yeah, I agree she looked very different. I think this is about the first time I see her in a dress.....bless you Liz!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home