Thursday, March 27, 2008

I AM AWAY

Well, Haven't been able to update my blog.

I have been so busy this whole month....participating in the British Council fairs across Malaysia ( Penang , KL , Kuching and KK) ... At present, I am in Kuching, leaving for KK tommorow morning !

Tired????....yes yes I am very very tired...and I can't wait to go back . But I will be leaving to Jakarta in 4 days for the BC Fair in Indonesia.

Have loads to update on my trips...and I will do that once the busy period is over.

So don't miss me ......will be be back !

2 Comments:

Blogger moomoo4u said...

I envy you. Didn't go anywhere the whole of March. My butt is already itching.....sigh

5:28 PM  
Blogger M@LS said...

i missed you....at all the venues...

Would have been great if you were there..... pujuk ur uni la!! :)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home